I have a very fancy, complicated recipe that is so worth the time. This is all I've been eating lately for dinner. Here is what you do.
1) walk to kitchen
2) open freezer
3) put edamame bag into microwave and turn on (must read detailed instructions on packet)
4) pour in bowl (sprinkle with some salt if you have the time)
5) put soy sauce into small bowl
6) put out extra bowl
7) sit in front of tv--turn on
8) enjoy healthy meal of soybeans! (at least it sounds healthy)
It's like dinner and an activity at the same time b/c eating them makes me somehow feel like I am DOING something. I like that.
It might be a not-so-good dinner, but it is better than eating an entire bag of chips.
I finish off the meal with some weight watchers ice cream and maybe a few turkey pepperonis that Kelli turned me onto.
bliss....
1 comment:
Julie's comment--
Now that’s a recipe I can get behind! It’s almost like exercise and dinner all at once! Teehee… actually I like soybeans like that… and if you are going to microwave a couple you might as well do a whole bag…
Post a Comment